Terms and Conditions
SUGO TO ROME
The following rules apply to the Sugo to Rome competition which will run from Monday 6th November to Thursday 30th November.
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Sugo Pasta.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must submit valid details via the entry form on the competition webpage which can be found here: https://www.sugopasta.co.uk/sugo-to-rome/
- One entrant will be selected at random after the competition closes at 11:59pm on Thursday 30th November 2023.
- All entrants must be aged 18 years or over on their date of entry
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be deleted.
- Entrants must reside in the UK
- No purchase necessary and no payment is required to enter this draw
- 1 x two night trip for two people to Rome, Italy, travel dates TBC based on winner’s schedule. Prize must be redeemed within 3 months of winning competition
- Prize includes return flights for two people to Rome from Glasgow, accommodation (either a twin or double room), dinner for 2 for two nights organised by Sugo Pasta, and £500 spending money
Prize Terms & Conditions
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser.
- Departure airport used will be Glasgow International Airport. Non UK passports holders may need a visa for this destination, which they should arrange with the Embassy at their own expense.
- Hotel is classed as a 3 Star and is based on two people sharing a twin or double room (winner’s choice) with ensuite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Also includes Tourism Tax for the duration of the winner’s stay, payable locally to the hotel upon check-out.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within one month from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- The promoter’s decision is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Applications for the Sugo to Rome are open to all individuals over the age of 18 except employees of Sugo Pasta and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- Closing date for entries to the competition is 11:59pm on Thursday 30th November 2023. If you enter after the stated deadline, your competition entry will not be valid.
- No responsibility can be accepted for applications not received for whatever reason.
- The individual agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material.
- Any personal data relating to all applicants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Submitting a competition entry will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.